Mission and Vision
To develop students of all ages into happy, confident, lifelong swimmers in a warm, safe and FUN environment. Kids have fun and parents see progress!
To Make Waves in every community!
- That every child can learn to swim and love the water
- That we will do whatever it takes to provide superior customer service
- That the keys to swimming success are practice, consistency and achievable small steps
- That health and safety are of paramount importance
- That swimming is the only extra-curricular activity that can save a life
"Learning what to do when you fall into water is as important as learning how to read and write.”
- Carolyn Bennett, Former Minister of Public Health & Safety